6-Hour GT Update
This bundle provides teachers with access to up to 6 hours of GT training from recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners in gifted education, meeting the state’s 6-hour GT update requirement.
Online Professional Development. Anywhere. Anytime.
100% of administrators using our online PD reported increased visibility on what their teachers are learning and applying in the classroom.
94% of teachers gave our online PD 4 or 5 stars.
“I can’t tell you how many teachers THANKED ME. I provided 260 hours of training to over 90 teachers and it only took me 15 minutes to set it all up. Plus the system makes accountability easy.” – Gina Peddy, Exec. Dir. Southlake Carroll ISD
- PD to Practice: Ensures your teachers are applying new skills and strategies to their classroom instruction.
- State Requirements: Meets the state’s requirement for returning GT teacher update training.
- Instructional Days: Increases instructional days by keeping your teachers on campus and in the classroom.
- Save Time and Money: Saves money by reducing the need to pay for substitute teachers, and saves time by requiring little effort from administrators.
- Reputable Presenters: Courses are led by recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners.
- Convenient: Each course is online and can be completed anywhere, at any time.
- State Requirements: Fulfills state requirements for the returning GT teacher 6-hour update
Trusted by over 1,500 Districts in 13 States
Pricing | 6-Hour GT Update
This bundle provides teachers with access to up to 6 hours of GT training from recognized authors, trainers, and practitioners in gifted education, meeting the state’s 6-hour GT update requirement. This bundle is available as part of the PD Library or as a stand-alone product.